Oxford Herbal Medicine
You can find out more about herbal medicine by following the links below:
What can Herbal Medicine treat?
Herbal medicine can treat almost any condition that patients might take to their doctor.
Common complaints seen by herbalists include:
- Skin problems such as psoriasis, acne and eczema,
- Digestive disorders such as peptic ulcers, colitis, irritable bowel syndrome and indigestion.
- Heart and circulation problems like angina, high blood pressure, varicose veins, varicose ulcers etc.
- Gynaecological disorders like premenstrual syndrome and menopausal problems,
- Chronic conditions such as arthritis, insomnia, stress, migraine and headaches, tonsillitis, influenza
- Allergic responses like hayfever and asthma.
Herbal medicine offers a safe, gentle and effective approach to health care and serves to promote health as a positive state. It is suitable for all from the very young to the very old.
Qualified herbalists know when a condition is best seen by a doctor or another therapist.
Call Lettitia for a prompt, friendly & professional service!
Printer friendly |
Add to Favorites |
Contact Us |
Tell a Friend!
© 2008 Oxford Herbal Medicine
3 Wychwood Lane | Oxford | OX3 8HG | 01865 768156